Saturday, August 25, 2012

Open for Business

So opening & orientation for new students officially ends tomorrow, but for the most part almost everyone is moved into Kenna & I'm ready to be back on a schedule! Super excited to meet & get to know all the new faces, but it's also a little overwhelming. I feel like I could sleep for days with all of the information I need to process.

One of my favorite things about opening is Kenna's theme: Family Road Trip. We've been pinning away ideas & it's awesome getting to see some of those ideas actually make it into our opening decor. Also, our shirts are kinda awesome:


Plus I got to design our staff polos & RA training shirts for this year since I worked in the office this summer, so I'm loving all the green I'm seeing around campus!


Here's hoping for a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute shirts! :) I've been working on campus promos and that shade of green appears to be making a comeback - along with many other 70s colors and designs (which seems to be the theme in your shirts!).

    ReplyDelete