Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Hour

So so soooo many things to tell & share. First, Happy Hour tonight at Rontoms with Paul and his office-  yay for fun with co-workers!

1

Second, my lovely friend Josh was married to his gorgeous fiance this past weekend- fun pictures to come as soon as I find my printer/scanner/fax machine in the piles of boxes. I love friend weddings, so more on the past weekend soon.

And third, I finally moved apartments. Can I just say I hate moving, probably because I have more stuff than any one person should. Thankfully the BFF & Paul helped me out- love them both- and now I am tucked away in one room while the apartment is under construction. More pictures later once I have an 'after' photo and all the construction dust has cleared.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment